Happy Thursday! Just some random goodness to share!
- The "Hoot Line", by in2scraps and Pine Cone Press Designs is available now! It is so exciting to see this! You can see it Here! It is adorable! It is already in local scrapbook stores in the OC area! Jeannette is sending me the paper, and I cannot wait to play with it!
- Jeannette is finished with the designing of all her projects. I know, I keep repeating this, but seriously her book is going to ROCK! It is called Celebration of Good Times! It is being published with Pine Cone Press Designs! It will be available soon. Since I am her best friend, I hope to receive an autograph copy! LOL
- My first Design Team Box with Pebbles arrived yesterday! So much fun product! I am in love with the Lil Buddy line! I think it will soon become a favorite of mine! I already owned some of the Pebbles Chips, but now I have every color! They are fantastic! I hope they come out with Alphabet Chips!
- My friend Deena is having a giveaway on her blog! Check it out! She creates the most adorable cards.
- Did you read that Making Memories is introducing a PINK slice?? I love the color pink! I have the blue one already, so I cannot justify spending money on the pink one! Or can I?? LOL
- Have you visited the Pebbles Blog? Everyday this week, they are introducing 5 members, of the Pebbles Design Team. I know some of them, from seeing their work on the "scrap scene." No, I am not implying I am part of that scene! LOL You just recognize their work through message boards,and through their publications in magazines. It has been fantastic to get to know these gals, a little better. Serious talent on this team! I am lucky to be a part of it!
- I really need to find my scrapbooking groove! I have lost it, and cannot seem to find where it is hiding. I have three mini albums, that need my attention. I keep staring at them, like they are going to complete themselves! LOL I think I will start with something small, like a layout! I have paper I have been wanting to use. Hopefully, tomorrow I will have something to share!
- Happy, Thursday!