Today,I thought I would share with you my Favorite 5 scrapbooking items. Every now, and then there are scrapbooking items that I find myself using over and over. Here are a few of my favorites:
- Glimmer Mists by Tattered Angels-I only have a few in my collection, but I am having fun, adding a splash of color to my projects.
- My new tool caddy that sits on my desk! I used to have the Pottery Barn tool carousel, but my tools kept falling out! I love the deepness of the inserts, and can find everything quickly, while I am scrapbooking. (Best part is that I was able to buy it at 50% off at Michaels!) It is also fun to give it a spin! LOL
- The Treehouse Collection by Pebbles- I love the colors, and the cute owls on the paper! The flower additions to their lines, are just gorgeous. I cannot wait to play with this collection! (I do have an assignment due on Friday, so I will have my chance.) (:
- Martha Stewart Scoring Board-I love this new board, and it is so much easier to use, than my old one. It also has a great little compartment at the top, to store the scoring tool.
- Finally, you know I love my punches!!! I cannot scrapbook without them! I have been an avid collector for a very long time! I love layers on my projects, so I am loving all the new border punches by EK Success!
Now, I just happen to have an extra one of these:
If you would like an opportunity to win this fabulous border punch, simply leave me a comment. I would love to hear one of your favorite scrapbooking items! I will draw a winner on Wednesday morning!
Have a wonderful day,